Direction of energy or action. Most processes of Grade 0-5 are audited on 4 flows. (see Flow).
F1: Flow one: another doing something to self.
F2: Flow two: doing something to another.
F3: Flow three: others doing things to others.
F0: Flow zero: person doing something to self.
It is a checklist to use, when False TA is suspected. It goes through all the physical causes (like dry or moist hands) that can cause the TA to be in a false range, that don't reflect the state of case. This list is not assessed on the Meter. It is used as a checklist for physical inspections.
Fall (Symbol F)
A Meter needle read in which the needle moves rapidly to the right, from one to two inches.
To continue to do (something) until it no longer produces a reaction.
Flatten a process
To continue a process as long as it produces change and no longer. In Engram running it is to continue running a chain of incidents until basic on that chain is reached and erased. With CCHs, it is three commands getting equal comm lag response with the pc doing the process.
- A floating needle is a certain needle behavior on a Meter. It is a harmonic motion sweep of the needle over the dial at a slow, even pace. A valid floating needle is always accompanied by very good indicators in the pc.
- The idle uninfluenced movement of the needle on the Meter dial without any pattern or reactions in it. It can be as small as 1-inch or as large as dial wide. It does not fall or drop to the right of the dial. It moves to the left at the same speed as it moves to the right. It is usually observed on a Meter calibrated with the Tone Arm between 2.0 and 3.0 with good indicators in on the pc. It can occur after a cognition, blowdown of the Tone Arm, or just moves into floating. The pc may or may not voice the cognition. (Abbr. FN or F/N)
The pc is so released the needle can't be gotten onto the dial. The needle is swinging wider than the Meter dial both ways from center and appears to lay first on one side and then the other. The Tone Arm can't be moved fast enough to keep the extreme floating needle on the dial.
- Flow 1: something happening to self. Another doing something to you.
- Flow 2: doing something to another. You doing something to another.
- Flow 3: another or others doing things to another or others. You see it happen as a spectator.
- Flow 0: self doing something to self. You do something to yourself.
Refers to the administrative lines of an organization which facilitate the delivery of auditing and training.
- To make a mistake. Fail to apply the materials learned. Opposite of pass.
- Also used by coaches as a command: "Flunk!", to tell the student a mistake was made.
Sheets located inside the front cover of a pc folder giving an adequate summary of actions taken on a pc in consecutive order. It gives the content of the pc folder. The auditing history session by session, if you will.
See floating needle.