The Hubbard Electrometer is a book by John Sanborn based on research and developement by L. Ron Hubbard. In the first page also has a subtitle: The Hubbard Electrometer: what it is and how to use it. The manual of E Meter by John Sanborn. First published in 1959.
Publisher: Hubbard Communication Office 1812 19th Street, N. W. Washington 9, D. C. Printed in USA by Kirby Lithographic Company, Inc. Printing composition and make-up by Elanore Eddy. 73 pages.
Table of contents Edit
- Chapter I. The First Statement on the Electrometer by L. Ron Hubbard
- Chapter II. The Original Theory of Operation by L. Ron Hubbard
- Chapter III. The Hubbard Electrometer: Manual of Operation
- Chapter IV. Needle Action
- Chapter V. The Track Scout
- Chapter VI. Terminal Assessment
- Chapter VII. When the Process is Flat
- Chapter VIII. Q & A
- Chapter IX. Level of E Meter Scull
- Chapter X. Clearing